Frequently asked questions.

What is my account number?
Your account number is located on your annual statement. The number may contain leading zeros and is used when making payments online or for online voting. ...
Mon, 6 May, 2019 at 10:50 AM
What is CAM?
Community Asset Management (CAM) is a separate corporation, contracted as a managing agent for property owners associations. CAM does not make decisions for ...
Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 3:31 PM
May I lease my home?
Yes. According to Texas State Law, single-family homeowners associations may not require a lease or tenant to be approved by the association.
Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 3:32 PM
Which MUD serves my community?
A list of all utility providers for your community is included in the closing documents from your title company. You may also look on your water bill for the...
Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 3:33 PM
How do I report a streetlight that is out?
Please contact Centerpoint Energy. You may also use this form to submit the request:
Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 4:56 PM
What is CAM's mailing address?
9802 FM 1960 Bypass W., Suite 210 Humble, TX 77338
Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 4:59 PM
What forms of payment do you accept in your office?
We accept checks, money orders, and cashier's checks. At this time, cash is only accepted in exact amounts for small transactions such as pool tags or ...
Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 5:14 PM